Saturday, December 5, 2009

In Beijing

So for nothing exciting to report. We obviously made it to Beijing. Tomorrow we head to Zhengzhou and Monday we get Amelia!!!!! This trip has been quite an experience so far. We are traveling with some great people! There is such a large age difference and needs difference in the children we are all adopting.
For me the plane travel was a big hurdle. I am not going to say I jumped it because I still have 4 flights left!
We have been very careful with what we eat, but that hasn't seemed to be effective.... I am in awe of my surroundings. Brian is great with foreign travel. Not much else to say. We are just waiting for Monday!!!! Thanks for the prayers. We need them, and at times I can feel them!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just 2 more days!! I am so happy for the three of you.

susiemav said...

You two look like seasoned travelers! We are praying for your safe travel and especially for your meeting with Amelia tomorrow. How I wish we could be with you to see the three of you together for the first time. Take care and send pictures asap! Love, Mom & Dad, or Lakis & Susie or Granny & Papaw. We answer to all three!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you two made it safely! I can't wait to hear more once you've got Amelia in your arms! :)

Theresa said...

Sending lots of love and prayers. Give Amelia a big hug from her Aunt Theresa. The pic is beautiful, I can't wait to see a photo of the three of you. Be safe and enjoy every moment.

Margaret M said...

I am living for the updates and to see you at the GREAT WALL of CHINA is AMAZING! You are in CHINA and by now should have Amelia! Anxiously awaiting the update and praying for you all!