Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today marks 15 months of having our information officially logged in to China. We were of course already supposed to have our daughter by this time. I am over that part of it. That is 15 months we won't have to wait again. The time we wait is not as big of a concern to me as wether or not our we will ever get Amelia. Lately I have become more convinced we will get our daugther. I am committed to focusing on enjoying now and not trying to wish away days to "hurry up and get there already". It is hard. I sometimes wonder when she will be born, or if she is already born. I then wonder what I was or will be doing on that day. I am certain I will have been thinking about her. I am always doing that. Thanks for joining us on the ride.

M

2 comments:

Margaret M said...

Mel,

I so know how you feel. I remember having all of those same feelings waiting for Lily and again waiting for Graeme. We are so excited and can't wait to see you and Brian this weekend. You, Brian and Amelia are in our prayers tonight and always!

Ashley said...

Happy 15 months! Hang in there, we WILL get our daughters. This waiting is never easy. I love what you have done with the nursey so far. I look forward to sharing this journey with you!!