Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another little anniversary.....


I had a really hard time choosing a picture for this post. I finally decided on something that looked calming because that is what I really need at this time.
Today marks three years of starting the adoption process for us. We never imagined that three years into this, we would still be at the beginning.

As usual I type a long, revealing entry and then delete it. If I told my true emotions, I would have to admit them to myself. At this time, I feel like the rug has been pulled out from under me from many different directions. I will leave it at that.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

lots of hugs from me.....

Margaret M said...

I love you my Mel. I am hoping this is the last anniversary of this kind that you ever have. You are in my prayers!