Thursday, June 19, 2008

19 months and counting


June 14th marked our 19 month long in date anniversary. We have to be closer but the line feels longer and longer.
I think what I dislike about the wait the most is the feeling that we are waiting for time to pass. It goes against what I know is healthy.
Our friends are on their way back from China as I type. We are very excited to meet their son. The blog is Journey to baby Miracle on the right.
I got my first quilt square from friends or family. Of course it was from my mom. I love it. It will go into the album. I am inspired to start working on the quilt now. We have several squares but we don't know the people they are from.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on 19 months! That's a long time, and I agree, it is hard not knowing how much longer we have to go.
There are lots of blossoms yet to bloom...keep believing!

mandt said...

Congratulations on 19 months! We are right behind you with LID 11/23/06.