Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Review Room


Today we found out our Dossier (information about us that is in China), is out of the review room. This is a huge milestone for us. Our agency said it is not official but all of November is though review. I am generally not an optimist, but I am choosing to look at this positivly. Besides the fact that I want this to be true, I have found that a lot of things with this adoption that start out sounding official, actually are not. See, the negative had to come out. But we are very happy about this news. In fact, we will indeed go celebrate at our favorite dining spot. We will probably buy something else for Amelia to top it off.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! I know what you mean about being guarded, but I am choosing to believe this!

woohoo, we are out!!!

Hope you had a nice celebration. It is nice to be able to celebrate something!

Hang in there, we'll make it.

hugs, Ashley

turps90 said...

We are so excited to hear this! They certainly seemed to take their time getting November through review! I hope that you celebrated big! Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Kim and Darrin

Margaret M said...

WOO HOO!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!